Websites for CME
This is the list of websites for you to learn and earn CME credits.
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Harvard Medical School
- Standford Medicine
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- MedPage Today
- Medscape https://www.medscape.com
- Medical Education Resources, Inc. (This one is mainly for on-site meetings and conferences)
- CMEweb by AHC Media, a Relias Learning Company
- Paradigm Medical Communications
- MomMD, connecting women in Medicine
Websites for Academic Purposes
This is the list of websites for academic purposes, research and publications.
- The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
- The British Medical Journal (BMJ)
- Annals of Internal Medicine (AIM)
- PubMed by US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH) and National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
- BioMed Central
- ClinicalTrials.gov –
- MedCrave – Step into the World of Research
- Semantic Scholar
Medical Wiki and Encyclopedia
This is the list of medical encyclopedia, wiki and database websites.
Pediatric Websites #FOAMped
This is the list of Medical Websites/Blogs for the Pediatric specialty.
- Don’t Forget the Bubbles
- Pediatric EM Morsels
- Pediatric Education
- Literature in Pediatric EM
- PEM Blog
- PEM ED
- PEM Network
Websites for Radiology
This is the list of Websites/blogs for Radiology. View the list of Top 75 Radiology Blogs & Websites for Radiologists here.
Sites for EKG or ECG
This is the list of Websites/blogs for learning EKG.
Websites for Sonography #FOAMus #POCUS
This is the list of Websites/blogs for Sonography.
- Ultrasound Podcast
- thinking critical care
- Emergency Ultrasonography – Emergency Ultrasound teaching
Sites for Emergency Medicine #FOAMem #FOAMtox
This is the list of Websites/blogs related to Emergency Medicine.
- Life in the Fast Lane
- EM Crit, EM Nerd and PulmCrit
- Closing the Gap – Laceration repair, suture techniques
- UMEM Educational Pearls – by University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT)
- The Poison Review
- Emergency Medicine PharmD – Emergency medicine from the perspective of a pharmacist
- Emergency Medical Journal (EMJ)
- REBEL EM – R.E.B.E.L. EM stands for Rational Evidence Based Evaluation of Literature in Emergency Medicine
- The Trauma Professional’s Blog
- EBM Gone Wild
- St Emlyns – St. Emlyn’s Emergency Medicine #FOAMed
- Resus Me – Resuscitation Medicine Education
- Resuscitationist’s Awesome Guide to Everything – RAGE audio podcast
- ED ECMO – the work of 3 resuscitationists to bring extracorporeal life support to EDs and ICUs around the world. This site aims to be the ultimate resource for the background, logistics, and evidence for resuscitative ECMO.
- Resus Review
- Rural Doctors Net – useful resources for rural clinicians
- The Short Coat – integrating encounters in the emergency department and literature through FOAM
- Charlie’s ED – SCGH ED
- EM Basic – a podcast blog by Dr. Steve Carroll, intended for medical students and emergency medicine interns to review the basics of emergency medicine.
- EM Education
- Emergency Medicine Ireland
- EM in 5 – What can you learn in 5 min?
- ALiEM – Academic Life in Emergency Medicine
- Taming the SRU
- EMJ Club Podcast – The Washington University Emergency Medicine Journal Club
- Crit Cloud – Feeding the Critical Care Cloud (formerly BIJC)
- EM Updates – return if worse
- EMergucate –
- Emergency Medicine Literature of Note
- EM Docs
- Emergency Medicine Cases – Canada based audio podcasts in Emergency Medicine
- The Blunt Dissection
- Free Emergency Medicine Talks
- Pondering EM
Other Medical Blogs
This is the list of medical blogs in general.
- Broome Docs
- Blog Borygmi
- Billy Rubin’s Blog
- Technology in (Medical) Education
- Cases Blog
- Dr. Wes – Standing up for the practicing physician
- Dr. John M
- Musings of a Distractible Mind by Dr. Rob Lamberts
- Maria Yang
- DB’s Medical Rants
- Asystole is the Most Stable Rhythm
- Movin’ Meat
- KI Doc – Kangaroo Island doctor blogging about Rural Medicine in Australia
Main source: https://lifeinthefastlane.com/resources/stuff-we-read/#comment-243997